2015/R1 The "I Call Bull-Trump" Act (Fiova)
|This page is maintained under the authority of the Fiôvâ Provincial Chancery.|
Make no unauthorized changes.
WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE PROVINCE AND PENDING ACTS IN THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
|This resolution has been|
Sponsored by: Carlüs Xheraltescu
|3 — 1 — 1|
|Date: 26 August 2015/XXXVI|
Fiôvâ Provincial Chancery
- Donald Trump has decided that he wants to run for the office of President of our Big Neighbour, and
- tolerate or loathe him, he is a pretty huge figure, and
- did ya see what I did there?, and
- there exists some ambiguity as to whether that's his real hair or not, and
- Fiovans have always been eager to prove themselves to be kindly and helpful souls, and
- this sort of thing should make it easier for everyone, now
- be it resolved by the General Assembly of the Free Province of Fiôvâ, for its members are uniquely placed to resolve such matters, that for the sake of argument: Donald Trump's hair is probably an illegal alien and we should demand its long-form birth certificate.