Law:The Lannister Act + Sense of the Ziu
|This law is currently|
It amends the following:
Ziu 50th Clark 6th
|Sponsored by: Glüc da Dhi|
|PER 116 — CON 21 — AUS 18|
|PER 4 — CON 2 — AUS 0|
Digest of Laws
View Clark Results
50RZ31, The Lannister Act + Sense of the Ziu
Whereas His Majesty, King John has paid the cost of Talossan webhosting for more than a decade, and
Whereas Talossa owes its continued existence to these websites
Whereas the Ziu is immensely grateful to His Majesty for this major contribution to our nation, and
Whereas Talossa should not be completely dependent on a single person for its finances, and
Whereas it is about time we pay our fair share as a community, and
Whereas the legal status of official Talosan sites within Talossa might be unclear, and
Whereas the official sites of the Kingdom are and should be run by the democratically elected government, and
Whereas public spending does require some standard of accountability, and
Whereas A Lannister always pays his debts, now
Therefore the following sub-subsections shall be added to El Lexhatx D 2.10.:
- "2.10.4. Talossa.com and Kingdomoftalossa.net are the property of the government and shall be run by the ministry of STUFF.
- 2.10.5 The Talossan Web Registrant is the officer within the Ministry of STUFF who acts as the domain name registrant of Talossa.com. The Talossan Web Registrant can be appointed and dismissed by the Minister of STUFF.
- 2.10.6 The Talossan Web Registrant shall inform the government of any payments made towards domain registration and hosting of Talossa.com, Kingdomoftalossa.net and other government run websites.
- 2.10.7 The Ministry of STUFF shall reimburse the Talossan Web Registrant for any payments towards domain registration and hosting of Talossa.com and other government run websites no later than during the Third Clark of the next Cosa term provided the Ministry has been properly informed.",
Furthermore the following sub-subsection shall be added to El Lexhatx D 2.1.:
- "2.1.6. The Budget as described in the above D 2.1.5. shall always include funds for re-imbursing the Talossan Web Registrant and others for any payments towards domain registration and hosting ot Talossa.com and other government run websites made during the previous Cosa term that were not re-imbursed during the previous Cosa term, provided that the government or the previous government has been informed about these payments properly and on time.",
In addition to the above the sub-subsections following the new sub-subsection D 2.1.6 are renumbered accordingly,
Furthermore it is the sense of the Ziu that its strong advice to the Minister of Stuff is to appoint King John as Talossan Web Registrant following the passage of this bill.
Uréu q'estadra så:
- Glüc da Dhi (MC, MRPT - Minister of STUFF)