Law:The This Is Not Happy Days And We Are Not The Fonz Bill
|This law is currently|
It amends the following:
Ziu 50th Clark 2nd
|Sponsored by: Miestrâ Schivâ,UrN|
|PER 110 — CON 65 — AUS 13|
|PER 5 — CON 2 — AUS 1|
Digest of Laws
View Clark Results
50RZ9, The This Is Not Happy Days And We Are Not The Fonz Bill
WHEREAS while the hit television situation comedy Happy Days was in fact set in the immediate vicinity of the Greater Talossan Area, it depicts Cestoûr culture of the 1950s rather than Talossan or proto-Talossan culture; and
WHEREAS we are not Arthur Fonzarelli and "cool" is nowhere defined as a Talossan virtue, and
WHEREAS if it were, I would be wearing a bitchin' leather jacket; and
WHEREAS in the same sense as the previous Cosâ decided that encouragements and suggestions were not appropriate for law, the same should be said for "cool";
BE IT ENACTED by the King, Cosâ and Senäts of Talossa in Ziu assembled that the word "cool" should be deleted from el Lexhátx, as specified below:
1. Title D, Section 2.7 to be amended thus:
- 2.7. The Minister of Culture, heading the Ministry of Culture, who shall promote Talossan culture, including our national language, our musical and sporting heritage, our mythical Berber connections, and all of our other
2. Title D, Section 3 to be amended thus:
- 3. Each Cabinet Officer shall be empowered to create within his Ministry other subdivisions not listed by this title, but any such reorganization shall require the approval of the Seneschal.
Unless otherwise dictated by Talossan Coolness Factor considerations, the principal subdivisions of a Ministry other than the Prime Ministry shall be titled bureaus or sub-ministries, and the principal subdivisions within the Prime Ministry shall be titled agencies or administrations.
3. Title F, Section 6 to be amended thus:
- 6. The crow shall be the National Bird of the Kingdom of Talossa,
with full knowledge and awareness of the coolness thereofand a murder of crows (in Talossan, 'n asasinà da crovâs) shall be the National Group of Birds.
4. Title I, Section 184.108.40.206 to be amended thus:
- Furthermore, each Private Adventurer shall, as far as shall be convenient, enroll volunteer Talossan citizens as either actual or honorary crew members, and shall provide to the Kingdom’s authorities for use on the website and on Wittenberg, photographs
(and movies would be way cool, too)and where possible video, both of his vessel and of himself and his crew dressed and equipped (as far as is deemed possible and convenient) in such picturesque accoutrements as red bandana, eyepatch, gold earring, leather vest, parrot, hook, snickersnee, cutlass, canvas trousers, peg leg, and incredibly filthy foot or feet.
5. Title I, Section 1.2.5 to be deleted in its entirety:
Cultural Enrichment Encouraged. The Ministry of Culture is instructed to promote the use of and reference to bedposts in all cultural endeavours sponsored by His Majesty's government, including in literature, in our nation's martial arts form, and of course in any staging of Talossan operatic works.
Uréu q'estadra så:
- Miestrâ Schivâ - Ministrâ dal Cultúrâ, MC,FreeDem