April 1986 General Election
The April 1986 General Election was the third democratic election to be held in Talossa. The election began on 10 March 1986/VII and was held earlier than scheduled so to resolve a conflict between King Ben and Danihel Lauriéir.
Parties contesting the election
- PC (Progressive Conservatives, led by King Ben)
- FUN (Front United for the Nation, led by Frédéric Maugey)
- MN (La Mhà Nheagrâ, led by Weston Erni)
- TNP (Talossan Nationalist Party, led by Ián von Metáiriâ)
- DDP (Democratic Dandipratic Party, led by Danihel Lauriéir)
- PL (Parti Liveral/ Liberal Party, led by Florence Yarney)
Result of the Election
|Party||Percentage of votes|
Frédéric Maugey continued to serve as Talossa's third Prime Minister, putting together a coalition of PC-FUN-MN.