|The Cézembre Reunification Organization|
|Leader: Xhorxh Pol Briga|
|Dates Active: 2007 to 2012|
|Beliefs: Reunision, progressivism, provincial politics|
The Cézembre Reunification Organization, or Viensità Ciumisâ Cézembre in Talossan, was a political party active from 2007 until Reunision. Founded by Sir Xhorxh Pol Briga, the party advocated for closer links with the Republic and the cultural development of Cézembre and European Talossans in general.
The CRO was represented in the Senate by Xhorxh Pol Briga, and in Cosa by Briga himself, Ián Danôis, Dréu Gavárþic'h, Ian Tamoran and Oin Ürsüm. Briga also served as Sénéchal of Cézembre for most of 2011.
Upon Reunision, which happened prior to the final Clark of the 43rd Cosa, Briga changed the party's name to "The Reunision Party" and offered one Cosa seat each to any Reviensadéir who wished to sit in the Cosa; ultimately, Miestrâ Schivâ, Xhorxh Asmour, Tamorán dal Navâ, Carlüs Xheráltescu, Eiric Börnatfiglheu, Jum Txec Tric'hardsëfiglheu and Cevaglh Scurznicol accepted the offer.
The party disbanded at the conclusion of the 43rd Cosa. Briga did not join any other party; most Reviensadéir MCs went on to either join the ZRT and the APT - which ultimately did not contest any elections, but whose membership evolved in the NPW - with the exception the lone Scurznicol, teaming up with the MRPT.
2007 platform: "Thinking globally and acting locally"
Starting on our fair isle, the Crovâ (Crow) support a progressive agenda to influence the Kingdom's political, economic and social systems via local action, including:
1. Promotion of ongoing dialog with the Republic of Talossa and elimination of kulturkampf (culture conflict) among all people of Talossan hertiage.
2. Recognition of Cézembre as the market exchange point to the European Union via the Cézembre Zymurgy Bourse (CZB) utilizing the beer currency standard
3. Enhancement to travel and tourism opportunities for Cézembre, including rebuilding the Cézembrian Art Gallery and Poetry Library and to provide detailed and up to date air, land, and sea transportation information along with virtual tours of the province.
4. Support of efforts of Talossan citizens to create additional connections with the political, economic, and cultural organizations of Brittany, France, and the European Union.
5. Provision of a land grant to l’Üniversità Talossán within the Province for construction of the primary campus of that institution.
6. to evolve from standing for not only the Cézembre provincial elections, but also those for the national assembly.