Law:The Parliamentary Honesty Act
19RC2 — The Parliamentary Honesty Act
WHEREAS, substantial evidence exists that the leaders of the Party of Death did fraudulently submit a forged ballot in the February, 1995 General Election, thus altering the results of the race by trickery; and
WHEREAS, the leaders of the Party of Death also ran their campaign in open defiance of a constitutional Law of the Cosâ regarding rectification of their past campaign irregularities;
THEREFORE the Cosâ now acts as the judge of its own elections and hereby;
- Publishes the report of the Royal Election Commission elsewhere in this Clark;
- Condemns the Party of Death for dishonesty, forgery, and electoral manipulation;
- Resolves to enforce a spirit of honesty and civility with vigilant determination; and
- Removes from office all 27 Party of Death seats, putting them up for by-election in April.
Noi urent q'estadra så:
Robert Ben Madison - (PC-Vuode)
JJ - (PC-Maritiimi-Maxhestic)
- This act failed to pass the Cosa.