Law:The People To Provinces, Part IV (I Think) Act
(Redirected from The People To Provinces, Part IV (I Think) Act)
23RZ42 — The People To Provinces, Part IV (I Think) Act
To complete the months-old process of establishing guidelines for the placement of future immigrants into Province, and bearing in mind the desire to have equal numbers of people in each province, The Ziu hereby adopts the following:
- Those Citizens coming to Talossa and who are resident in the State of Wisconsin shall be divided thusly:
- VUODE: The City of Milwaukee.
- ATATÜRK: All suburbs of Milwaukee in Milwaukee County which lie to the north and east of the City of Milwaukee; and also the Counties of Washington, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Calumet, Manitowoc, Kewaunee, and Door.
- MARITIIMI-MAXHESTIC: All suburbs of Milwaukee in Milwaukee County which lie to the south and west of the City of Milwaukee; and also the Counties of Racine, Kenosha, Walworth and Rock.
- MUSSOLINI: The counties of Waukesha, Jefferson, and Dane.
- CÉZEMBRE: The counties of Marathon, Wood, Portage, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago, Marquette, Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Columbia, and Dodge.
- MARICOPA: The counties of Polk, Barron, St. Croix, Pierce, Dunn, Chippewa, Eau Claire, Clark, Pepin, Buffalo, Trempeleau, Jackson, La Crosse, Monroe, Juneau, Adams, Vernon, Crawford, Richland, Sauk, Grant, Iowa, Lafayette, and Green.
- FLORENCIÂ: The counties of Florence (of course), Douglas, Bayfield, Ashland, Iron, Vilas, Burnett, Washburn, Sawyer, Rusk, Taylor, Price, Oneida, Lincoln, Langlade, Forest, Menominee, Shawano, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, and Brown. Each allotted territory comprises approximately 1/7 of the total population of the State of Wisconsin.
- This act passed the Cosa 10-5-0 and the Senate 5-1-0.
- This act was later repealed by 34RZ9, The People to Provinces (No More Microprovinces) Act.