The Royal Law Academy
The Royal Law Academy is a branch of Royal Talossan Bar was established by Talossan Statute 43RZ9 and charged with the education and training of citizens in the field of Talossan Law and any other subject or field necessary to the properly equip students in the practise to the highest professional standard required from them.
The Academy is the sole educational institute in Talossa charged with the education of Law and the education of Trainee Lawyers and/or Barristers and/or Solicitors in Talossan Law.
The Academy also has exclusive and inalienable rights to confer Diplomas, Degrees, be they Bachelor or Masters and Doctorates in Talossan Law. Persons who complete a course in The Academy and reach the course’s pass requirements, shall be entitled to bear the initials, Dip.T.L and/or B.T.L and/or M.T.L and/or D.T.L and/or PhD.T.L, as applicable to courses s/he has passed and awards conferred upon him/her.
Current holders of Degrees from the Academy are:
- Sir Dr. Cresti Mataiwos Siervicül, Ph.D.T.L,
- Admiral Dr. Tímoþi Txec Max (Tim) Asmourescu, Ph.D.T.L,
- Count Dr. Ma la Mha (Hooligan), Ph.D.T.L,
- Capt. Sir Mick Preston, B.T.L,
- Alexandreu Davinescu, B.T.L,
- Béneditsch Ardpresteir, B.T.L
- Martì Prevuost, B.T.L,
- Sir Tamorán (Táto) dal Navâ, B.T.L,
- Sir Iustì Carlüs Canun, B.T.L,
- Bradley Holmes, B.T.L,
|Offices of the Royal Household|