Permanent Secretary to the Cabinet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ensuring a smooth transition of power (especially credentials, updating Cabinet emails), whenever the membership of the Cabinet changes;
- Being in charge of Cabinet media of communication, like the forum, along with the Seneschál, especially regarding backups;
- Acting as a recruiter for Cabinet and junior positions;
- Acting as an impartial arbiter for the Code of Conduct, whenever necessary;
- Whatever Cabinet-related administrative task the Seneschál of the day requires.
- Api dàl Telaragnha: responsible for all "back-end" maintenance of the national Internet presence as described in El Lexhatx 2.10.3-2.10.6 (in cooperation with the Ministry of STUFF);
- Wittmeister: responsible for all "back-end" maintenance of Wittenberg as described in El Lexhatx J (in conjunction with the Chancery);
- Holding current passwords to all official Talossan social media accounts.