The Adoption of Official Dress Act (Vuode)
|This page is maintained under authority|
of the provincial government.
Make no unauthorized changes.
|1REX1||The Adoption of Official Dress Act||2010/XXXI-2-11||Repealed||Estats Xhenerais|
WHEREAS Vuode is a revolutionary province (Power to the People!), and
WHEREAS our revolution should be expressed in everything about us, including our dress, and
WHEREAS we can think of nothing more revolution-inspiring than the below, now
THEREFORE we establish the following as the official provincial dress of Vuode:
1. Headwear A red beret with a black five pointed star at the front.
2. Shirt A plain white t-shirt
3. Pants Black pants or dark jeans.
4. Overwear A leather jacket, preferably with some revolutionary slogan stitched on the back and some revolutionary patches on the right sleeve.
5. Footwear Black army boots.