Jump to navigation Jump to search
Music is an important part of the Talossan culture.
- "Chirluscha àl Glheþ" ("Hymn to the Language") is the national anthem.
- Its English-language version, "Stand Tall, Talossans", has equal legal status. (File:Stand tall talossans.pdf)
Melody of "Stand Tall, Talossans"
Band arrangement of "Stand Tall, Talossans":
- "İstiklal Marşı" (Independence March; Turkish), provincial anthem of Atatürk
- "Built A Little Empire" (English) by They Might Be Giants, provincial anthem of Florencia
- 'N Regeu Xhust (A Just King; Talossan), Provincial anthem of Vuode
National Patriotic Songs
- "Dallas Pätsilor" ("Of All Countries" or "Ein Feierlichgesang") by Ian von Metairia, which was the national anthem from June of 1989 until replaced by "Chirluscha àl Glheþ", when it was demoted to a "National Song" like its predecessor.
- "Anthem (Nationalsång)" by ABBA, which had been the national anthem before "Dallas Pätsilor" replaced it, demoting it to the status of National Song in June of 1989.
- "Funk", by Meco, "from the ridiculous 1970's Meco Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk disco album", is the official signature tune of all Talossan government broadcasts, per Talossan statutory law 20RC10.
- "Tusk" by Fleetwood Mac.
- "Prime Minister's Processional" (Laura Donahue)
- "Talossa, Be Free!" (words and melody by D. N. Vercáriâ, orchestration by Miestrâ Schivâ) - a patriotic song of the Talossan Republic
Other Musical Works
- "In Nazareþ" (a Christmas carol in Talossan)
- The Berber of Seville operatic trilogy
- "El Adec'ht", a Talossan translation by Inxheneu Crovâ and Miestrâ Schivâ of "La complainte du partisan". File:El Adec'ht.ogg