Throughout its history, Talossa has seen a number of newspaper and other media projects. These have included some very long-running newspapers, brief newsmagazines, and frequent party-line newsletters, as well as a variety of political cartoons.
The Talossan Press Association is dedicated to the promotion of the press and media of Talossa, but is currently dormant.
Many political parties and individual Talossans also publish weblogs or other media.
Currently or recently active publications are:
Inactive and former publications
Notable Talossan outlets that are currently inactive include (chief editor and years active in brackets) the following.
Outlets are sorted by last activity; the main editor is shown alongside the number of issues (where applicable).
- Zoneu Auþorisat (Alèxandreu Soleighlfred, 5 issues, 2017-18)
- La Coraziun Sîngicînds (Danihél Roðgarüt, 1 issue, 2018)
- Beric'ht Talossan (Alexandreu Davinescu, 33 issues, 2014-16)
- El Tamlalt Talossan (Inxheneu Crovâ, 2015-16)
- Preßeu Zespenat (Martì-Páir Furxhéir, 3 issues, 2015)
- Oraclâ (Gödafrïeu Válcadác’h, 84 issues, 2005-15)
- Talossan Observer (Lüc da Schir, 2012-14)
- St. Brendan Sentinel (Republic) and ¡Brendan! (Dieter Vercáriâ)
- Stil da Vida (Eðo Grischun, 2011-12)
- Mormoglhen (Óïn Ursüm, 2010-12)
- Acest Mes (Iustì Canun, 2011)
- Qator Itrìns (Republic) (Miestrâ Schivâ, 2004-08)
- Støtanneu (Robert Ben Madison, 1980-2005)
- Talossan National News (Ián von Metáiriâ, 80s-2003)
- Sanavar (Gödafrïeu Válcadác’h, 3 issues, 2002)
- The Progressive Press
- Beric'ht Auscultaval (Riley Miller, 8 episodes, 2015)
- Talossan Evening Chat Show (Gaglhen Fortaleça, 5 episodes, 2015)
- RT Radio (Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù and Sevastáin Pinátsch, 2014)
- Talossan News Project (Viteu Marcianüs, 2011-13)
- Radio Free Talossa